Post-Secondary arts education has an obligation to re-think how it functions and what its obligations are to the academy’s dream. Many, if not most, higher education institutions train arts majors. Most, if we are convinced by our own self-assessment, do a great job of that. But, is that all higher education in the arts can and should be doing? Can we not make a greater contribution to society than just focusing on careers?
Home › Articles
- Pets spotted bringing their humans to The Garden.
- Something New for LAFTA
- Guess what is rolling to The National?
- LAFTA to Receive Grant From the Texas Commission on the Arts
- "Does Arts Education Matter?" Lecture by Kevin Spacey
- Engaging speech by Kevin Spacey about the arts
- Fostering Creativity
- Take Action Now
- CERF+ Relief Fund Artist's Emergency Resources
- Education for our children involves more than the TAS test!
passon Fun new HIGHER EDUCATION sculpture Visitors Donations featured PATRONS UNIVERSITY ARTS EDUCATION arts COLLEGE arts advocacy day WEBINARS education creativity video