Post-Secondary arts education has an obligation to re-think how it functions and what its obligations are to the academy’s dream. Many, if not most, higher education institutions train arts majors. Most, if we are convinced by our own self-assessment, do a great job of that. But, is that all higher education in the arts can and should be doing? Can we not make a greater contribution to society than just focusing on careers?
Home › Articles
- LAFTA Star Needs Your Help
- Why Not Campbell Park?
- LAFTA Shifting Focus
- LAFTA Travels Around the World
- Beautiful Lampasas Every Thursday
- LAFTA and Legos Make an Appearance at LMS Team U Event
- Pets spotted bringing their humans to The Garden.
- Something New for LAFTA
- Guess what is rolling to The National?
- LAFTA to Receive Grant From the Texas Commission on the Arts
video Fun ARTS EDUCATION COLLEGE PATRONS Tourism arts business catalyst Visitors creativity History education Donations WEBINARS sculpture new HIGHER EDUCATION featured passon UNIVERSITY arts advocacy day