- 2015 Art in the Park Celebration Dinner
- 2014 Art in the Park Sculpture Celebration
- Badgers Running Wild Invade The Garden
- Sulphur Creek "Iron Chef" Cooks Challenge, an Authentic Chuck Wagon Cook Off
- 5th Annual Boys and Girls Club of Lampasas Easter Festival
- Save the Date
- Wild West Casino Night 2013
- CALL FOR SELECTED ARTISTS
- LAFTA to have Christmas tree entry in this years Carol of Lights Celebration
- Sculptor David Hickman will be in The Garden November 5, 2012 to repair "Portal to the Springs"
- aluminum (1)
- arts (16)
- ARTS EDUCATION (5)
- Bronze (1)
- careers (1)
- creativity (8)
- Donations (2)
- education (7)
- featured (15)
- Food (9)
- found objects (2)
- Fun (16)
- Gaming (3)
- garden (4)
- History (3)
- limestone (1)
- Live & Silent Auction (3)
- Mural (2)
- Music (3)
- new (9)
- paper mache (2)
- passon (1)
- Prizes (3)
- sculpture (9)
- Visitors (1)
2015 Art in the Park Celebration Dinner
2014 Art in the Park Sculpture Celebration
Lampasas Association for the Arts (LAFTA), whose mission is “Expanding opportunities for everyone to experience the arts”, will be celebrating its ninth annual Art in the Park event in the Hanna Springs Sculpture Garden at Campbell Park in Lampasas on Saturday, April 26, 2014 from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Scheduled events for the day include:
- Unveiling of "Badgers - Sign of the Times" a piece by Michael Kuehne's Lampasas Middle School 6th grade art students.This piece will only be on display Saturday, April 26.
- Display of multiple untitled plaster works by Michael Kuehne's Lampasas Middle School 8th grade art students. These pieces will only be on display Saturday, April 26.
- Live music by local performers.
- Dedication of "We Will Spread, We Will Cover the Earth...Like Air and Water" by artist Nic Noblique in memory of Stephanie Leigh Gradel.
- Art Activities for children of all ages with the theme "Taking Something Old/Used Being Turned into Something New" in honor of our Encore Exhibit "Music To My Ears" by artist Terry Jones.
The 2014 Art in the Park event is free to any and all who attend. Light refreshments will be available at Noon. Snow cones will be available for purchase throughout the day.The Hanna Springs Sculpture Garden at Campbell Park is located at 501 East North Avenue, two blocks from the Historical Downtown District of Lampasas.
Badgers Running Wild Invade The Garden
Badgers Running Wild Invade The Garden for the 2013 Art in the Park Celebration
Sulphur Creek "Iron Chef" Cooks Challenge, an Authentic Chuck Wagon Cook Off
5th Annual Boys and Girls Club of Lampasas Easter Festival
Save the Date
Free Community Event
Join us for the annual Art in the Park Celebration
Saturday, April 27
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Hanna Springs Sculpture Garden at Campbell Park
Help welcome in the new sculptures and meet the artists with:
Free Children's Art Activities
Wild West Casino Night 2013
Wild West Casino Night
Saturday, March 2, 2013
7:00 pm - Amvets Hall
$25.00 Per Person - Includes BBQ Dinner - Cash Bar
Professional Tables & Dealers
Food, Fun, Gaming, Prizes, Live & Silent Auction
Brought to you by:
Lampasas County Chamber of Commerce
Lampasas Association for the Arts
For more information and/or tickets call 512-556-5172
CALL FOR SELECTED ARTISTS
SCULPTURE 2013/2014 EVENT: April 27,2013
ART IN THE PARK LAMPASAS TEXAS
LAFTA ART IN THE PARK 2013 ARTIST INFORMATION
LAFTA to have Christmas tree entry in this years Carol of Lights Celebration
Sculptor David Hickman will be in The Garden November 5, 2012 to repair "Portal to the Springs"
November 5, 2012, sculptor David Hickman will be at the Hanna Springs Sculpture Garden in Campbell Park to make necessary repairs to his creation "Portal to the Springs after unknown suspects damaged several pieces of art including the large metal piece "Lost in Wisconsin" beyond repair on or about June 7, 2012
Anyone who may have information, contact Asst. Chief Sammy Bailey with Lampasas Police Department at 512-556-3644 or Crime Stoppers at 1-866-756-TIPS. To remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $3,500 call 1-866-756-8477 or on line at www.hcacrimestoppers.com To can now text a tip to CRIMES(274637)then tip218 at the beginning of message then send.